Friday 5 October 2012

So, it is Friday..... so I am left to post a little something for your viewing pleasure that is a little out of the ordinary.

As we all make our way through the Thanksgiving weekend it is a time to give thanks and a time to get together with family and friends.

When I think of dessert, I love good bowl of ice cream.  Here's a guy who puts a very unique spin on getting ice cream for his friends.  It is okay if your Mandarin is a little rusty... it is not needed to comprehend the brilliance of this video.

For me the jaw dropping moment is when I realized that as he produced each item it also disappeared off the menu.


Playing a musical instrument good for brain health

  The study found playing keyboard instruments was particularly beneficial for brain health Playing a musical instrument or singing could he...