Monday, 6 January 2014
WOW is it cold. I hope you are all keeping warm and that you are having a wonderful start to 2014.
The bands all revved up and ready to roll out our love of music at our concert coming up on the 20th.
Here's some information to get everyone up to speed on the concert:
1) Band concert is on the 20th at 7:00 p.m. in our gym.
2) Students are to be here by 6:00 p.m.
3) Uniform is a must to perform - for more information on uniform click here
4) Students must be present at the rehearsal before a concert in order to perform with us on the 20th. This dress-rehearsal will take place on the 20th in the gym.
5) All students are required to stay for the WHOLE concert (and that includes clean-up - many hands make light work).
6) Nope.... we are not joking... bring your own chair and put it where ever you like. Doors open at 3:30 p.m. on the 20th. If you do not wish to bring a chair there is loads of great seating in the balcony.
7) If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Mark cut-off -
For all band students the mark cut-off is the 15th of Jan. By this date: all sectionals must be competed (4) , Self-Assessment #2 is due and it is the last day to complete and missed assignments or re-test any playing tests. For more information on sectionals click here and scroll to the section entitled "Creative Expression." For self-assessment ufo, click on the tab at the top of this screen. Last, if you wish to check on missing assignments or assignments you wish to re-test check on Power School.
Welcome back! Band may look different, but we are here and we are still making wonderfully fun music! Stay tuned for more information ...
Students and parents - welcome back from the break. Grab a beverage and get comfy as there is a lot here to digest. I sincerely hope...
As we make our way into the start of the audition season, links to the students audition dates and pieces will be posted here. Please see M...
How to watch our H appenin' O nline N everbeentriedbefore K oncert Around 4:00PM on Thursday June 18th the links below will go liv...