Friday, 19 June 2015
Taking the Leap into Summer
2. DVD's will be ready for report card pick up.
3. Sr. Jazz auditions have been awesome this year and some unexpected performances have gone down. I will posting the final list on the 26th. I will post on Instagram, Twitter and in the Band Room.
4. Reminder to Grad Band that you have to be at the Concert Hall at 7:00AM on the 24th. Final Rehearsal is on Monday at 12:00.
5. Self assessments will be finished today (June 19th) I will be filing them on Monday. Gr. 12's are welcome to stop by and grab theirs to complete their portfolio.
6. Did you notice the new drop-down menu on the website "Student Praise for Band Class." I started this, as you say such wonderful and interesting things in your Self-assessments, I thought it might be fun to share them with the web-i-verse. IF you have some thoughts, send me an email and share.
7. As with all things at the end of the year, I will be out of the office from July 1 to September 8. Just as a heads up, I will not be checking my work email during this time.
8. Have a fantastic summer!
Welcome back! Band may look different, but we are here and we are still making wonderfully fun music! Stay tuned for more information ...
Students and parents - welcome back from the break. Grab a beverage and get comfy as there is a lot here to digest. I sincerely hope...
As we make our way into the start of the audition season, links to the students audition dates and pieces will be posted here. Please see M...
How to watch our H appenin' O nline N everbeentriedbefore K oncert Around 4:00PM on Thursday June 18th the links below will go liv...