This is your one stop shopping place for everything you need to know about the band program at Westwood Collegiate.
Click on the links below to access the information you need.
1. Course Outlines: Jazz Band Concert Band
2. How to complete a successful chromatic scale in your audition: Chromatics Explained
3. Information about: Audition Information and 90's Test
4. Band Department Philosophy: Philosophical Musings
5. What you need to know to survive in Band: Band Basics
6. Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
7. What happens if a member of Sr. Jazz forgets their pin to a gig: Sr. Jazz Pin Agreement
8. Advice for sections and section leaders: So you've been named section leader...now what?
9. Sample Mid Term Playing Assessment
10. Sample Performance Marking Rubric
11. Sample Audition Marking Rubric
12. Back in the Day we went to Europe
All auditions will be recorded on your device (or something similar) and must be submitted to Mr. Edwards via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) ...
Students and parents - welcome back from the break. Grab a beverage and get comfy as there is a lot here to digest. I sincerely hope...
How to watch our H appenin' O nline N everbeentriedbefore K oncert Around 4:00PM on Thursday June 18th the links below will go liv...
Monday June 1st - I am in the building every school day from 8:30 - 3:30 starting. PLEASE NOTE: ANYTHING SCHEDULED FOR THE BAND ROOM ...