- IN COMING 9'S - WHY BAND IS FOR YOU
- Gr. 9 Survival Guide
- Gr. 9 Concert Band
- Gr. 10 Concert Band
- Symphonic Band
- B.I.G. Band
- Sr. Jazz
- Program Info
- Written Reflection Information
- On-Line Rental
- Useful Links
- Student Praise For Band Class
- Westwood iTunes
- Booking Help with Ms. Muncer
- Music Philosophy
- Jazz Bands 2021-2022
Friday, 19 June 2015
Taking the Leap into Summer
2. DVD's will be ready for report card pick up.
3. Sr. Jazz auditions have been awesome this year and some unexpected performances have gone down. I will posting the final list on the 26th. I will post on Instagram, Twitter and in the Band Room.
4. Reminder to Grad Band that you have to be at the Concert Hall at 7:00AM on the 24th. Final Rehearsal is on Monday at 12:00.
5. Self assessments will be finished today (June 19th) I will be filing them on Monday. Gr. 12's are welcome to stop by and grab theirs to complete their portfolio.
6. Did you notice the new drop-down menu on the website "Student Praise for Band Class." I started this, as you say such wonderful and interesting things in your Self-assessments, I thought it might be fun to share them with the web-i-verse. IF you have some thoughts, send me an email and share.
7. As with all things at the end of the year, I will be out of the office from July 1 to September 8. Just as a heads up, I will not be checking my work email during this time.
8. Have a fantastic summer!
A handful of Greg Edwards's band students hold the group's awards at Westwood Collegiate on June 22. From left: Brooke Schrader, Dan...
With the snow falling all of our band thoughts turn to "Quizmas" our affectionate name for the band mind-term. Yes, my gift to...
It's hard to believe that it is time already to look at sectional cut off and self-assessment. Both cut-off dates are coming very qu...
All auditions will be recorded on your device (or something similar) and must be submitted to Mr. Edwards via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) ...