Tuesday 21 June 2016

SR. JAZZ 2016- 2017

Thank you to all who tried out for Sr. Jazz this year.  It was a very competitive year with many spots available and loads of talented students to fill them.  I am not exaggerating when I say that the list below was a very challenging decision.

SR. JAZZ 2016- 2017

Christian Trites - Alto I - (Co- Section Leader)
Camryn O'Dowda - Alto II
Davis Peters - Tenor I - (Co -Section Leader)
Emily Harris -Tenor II
Brady Cvitan - Bari Sax

Jack Hamm - Trombone I - (Co-Section Leader)
Brenna DiLazzaro - Trombone I
Tierney Betz - Trombone II
Jaden Lakie - Trombone II
Ben Ulmer - Trombone III
Austin Ducharme - Trombone III/ Tuba
David Loewen - Bass Bone - (Co-Section Leader)

Ben Schmidt - Trumpet I - (Co-Section Leader)
Avery Edwards - Trumpet I (Sweep)
Jami Cameron - Trumpet II - (Co-Section Leader)
Erin Cox - Trumpet III
Isabella Riemer - Trumpet IV

Carter LaFleche - Bass - (Co-Section Leader)
Aidan Clarke - Drums
Danika Magalas - Piano
Paul Caruthers - Aux - (Co-Section Leader)

SECTION LEADERS - when you are free, please stop by the band room this week for a quick 5 second meeting with Mr. Edwards.

Playing a musical instrument good for brain health

  The study found playing keyboard instruments was particularly beneficial for brain health Playing a musical instrument or singing could he...