- IN COMING 9'S - WHY BAND IS FOR YOU
- Gr. 9 Survival Guide
- Gr. 9 Concert Band
- Gr. 10 Concert Band
- Symphonic Band
- B.I.G. Band
- Sr. Jazz
- Program Info
- Written Reflection Information
- On-Line Rental
- Useful Links
- Student Praise For Band Class
- Westwood iTunes
- Booking Help with Ms. Muncer
- Music Philosophy
- Jazz Bands 2021-2022
Thursday, 19 December 2013
Mid-Terms and Re-Tests
I understand that many of you in 1011 Concert are going to be way today for broom ball and will, consequently, miss your midterm. Remember that this is your mark, and I am here to help. I am strongly recommending that you come see me if you miss class today and get your playing test done before the break.
A few people have been asking me about getting a retest done.
Remember, your time is valuable and, so is mine. There are loads of people who want a piece of my time to do a re-test. I am wanting to meet your needs, but, alas, there is only one of me. So, with that in mind, let's think about these two things before booking a re-test with me.
1) Don't waste our time. If you are coming to see me and the end result is that your mark will change by 1 or 2.... don't bother. Come in an "nail" it. If you are not able to do 50/50, then let's do a lesson instead.
2) You can go in groups. Similar instruments are preferred, but not required.
Any other questions, see me and we will meet and work it out.
A handful of Greg Edwards's band students hold the group's awards at Westwood Collegiate on June 22. From left: Brooke Schrader, Dan...
With the snow falling all of our band thoughts turn to "Quizmas" our affectionate name for the band mind-term. Yes, my gift to...
It's hard to believe that it is time already to look at sectional cut off and self-assessment. Both cut-off dates are coming very qu...
All auditions will be recorded on your device (or something similar) and must be submitted to Mr. Edwards via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) ...