Just some last minute reminders:
- Students are required, as part of the exam process, to stay for the entire concert. Besides it's too cold out... staying inside with us where it is warm is far more fun. Please don't get up and leave after your family member has performed... it's just plain rude.
- Students need to be at Westwood by 5:45PM
- Concert will be done somewhere around 9:00PM and all students are required to help with teardown.
- We hire a professional photographer and videographer to shoot the show so you do not have to watch the entire thing through the finger-printy screen on your device. Besides, they will get far better pictures than you ever will with your device. This footage becomes the basis of our annual fundraiser - the band flash drive. For $20 you will get all of the pictures and videos from every concert this year - which is available for purchase at the final concert in May. SO... sit back and enjoy the show.
- All students are responsible for set-up on the 5th (Tuesday) at 5:30 PM. Set up usually is done in less than 30minutes.
- we also web-cast our concerts - check back later for the links so that you can share them with your loved ones around the world.