2. On line Metronome
3. Guide to the order of Sharps and Flats
4. A Guide to Being an Auxiliary Percussionist in Jazz Band
5. A Guide to Being a Guitar and Piano Player in Jazz Band
6. Help with Jazz Articulation
7. A Guide to Jazz Articulation - thanks to Jerry Tolson,
Professor Jazz Studies/Music Education School of Music University of Louisville Louisville, email@example.com
Double check that it is the trill you want... next note above in the key signature less it says otherwise.
Simply....put all the fingers down and wiggle the red key.