1. Final Self-Assessment for the year is due this Friday - June 5th.
2. All instruments must be returned to Mr. Edwards by - June 9th.
3. All music must be erased and handed in by - June 9th.
4. All folders must be returned to their slots - June 9th.
5. Sr. Jazz Audition sign-up has been posted. Audition dates and times run from Monday June 8th to Friday June 19th. Students ARE NOT permitted to miss classes to audition.
6. Band DVD orders have been submitted and DVD's will be ready to be picked up with report cards at the end of June.
7. The band room is open every day from 8:00 - 4:00 for audition practice and grad band rehearsal. Students are also welcome to use the room for study and quiet activities.
8. The members of this year's Grad Band have been selected and first rehearsal is Monday the 8th at 12:00. Bring your lunch.
9. Sr. Jazz breakfasts June 5th (KJ, BK, NS, MC) and June 9th. (CC)
- IN COMING 9'S - WHY BAND IS FOR YOU
- Gr. 9 Survival Guide
- Gr. 9 Concert Band
- Gr. 10 Concert Band
- Symphonic Band
- B.I.G. Band
- Sr. Jazz
- Program Info
- Written Reflection Information
- On-Line Rental
- Useful Links
- Student Praise For Band Class
- Westwood iTunes
- Booking Help with Ms. Muncer
- Music Philosophy
- Jazz Bands 2021-2022
A handful of Greg Edwards's band students hold the group's awards at Westwood Collegiate on June 22. From left: Brooke Schrader, Dan...
With the snow falling all of our band thoughts turn to "Quizmas" our affectionate name for the band mind-term. Yes, my gift to...
It's hard to believe that it is time already to look at sectional cut off and self-assessment. Both cut-off dates are coming very qu...
All auditions will be recorded on your device (or something similar) and must be submitted to Mr. Edwards via email (email@example.com) ...